Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A Girl...

We think. So again they wouldn't tell us at the ultrasound what gender our baby would be. Seriously just make me sign a damn waiver or whatever that I wouldn't sue you and let me know!!!! Again I was almost 100% certain what the baby's sex was once I see said baby on screen. We went out for breakfast to celebrate and I told my husband. I think you're getting your wish. I think it's a girl this time. He was to quick to point out he KNEW it all along. Which isn't very good on his part seeing how he was wrong with our son.
Then we got the excitement. They don't do little printed photos anymore. Instead they give you a cd. Well they don't give it to you. They charge you 50 bucks for it, and mail it out. I however got mine the very next day! And it included the gender photo. I looked at and was like okay I'm not an expert but THAT does not show a penis. It looks a like a little girl! I'm super happy. I would/will be happy if I am wrong too. The biggest thing was it looked like little one was perfect. Nothing wrong at all. Of course I have to wait until the end of the month to confirm this with my doctor but that was what I got.
I feel the baby kick and roll and punch daily. I feel truly blessed to have two such perfect pregnancy's thus far. And am anxiously awaiting this little one's arrival. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment